At some point you just gotta do that painful, heart wrenching thing. You gotta spill the truth, cut the ties, admit defeat, throw in the towel and move on.
There is a big difference between giving up and letting go. It’s easier with a plan, a script, practice and a strong crew of peeps. I am almost there- almost ready to make the final leap. Just a little more preparation and I’ll be ready to go. New beginnings; doing things differently from now on.
I made a checklist. This is a rotation list, a mantra, a reminder and my goals.
1. Write a letter to all the people you’re gonna quit giving shit to (emotionally, physically and professionally!)-check
2. Create a retreat where you can create the life you want- foundations in place.
3. Trust the universe and make art- getting closer!
4. Surround yourself with people who only have your best interests in their hearts- CHECK!
5. Stop doing the same fucking shit over and over… Almost there.
6. Send the letters out and quit doing that shit- yep, this will happen 12/13/14. That’s the date I’ve chosen.